Creative Business Consultations
ARE YOU A CREATIVE BUSINESS OWNER (OR ASPIRING TO BE) LOOKING FOR GUIDANCE? I'M HERE TO HELP!
Whether you have started a business, or are thinking of starting one, you've come to the right place.
Talking with other creatives about business is, seriously, one of my favorite things to do. I love to share what I have learned so far (because I remember how mystifying it all seemed before I started). I even started a blog called Leap. Repeat. all about doing the things we feel passionate about and overcoming the fears associated with pursuing the life of our dreams.
If you want straightforward feedback and a chance to pick my brain--about anything--schedule a one-on-one with me and we'll brainstorm solutions for your business challenges together.
HOW DO WE GET STARTED?
FILL OUT THIS FORM and tell me a little more about yourself and what you need help with.
I'll be in touch within 24 hours to set up a time to chat on Skype or Google Hangouts. I'll also send you a link to pay for your session.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
I charge $95 per session, and each session is 90 minutes long.
WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH?
I've been growing my creative business for over four years and have loads of resources and personal experiences to share. Below are the areas that I feel I can help you with most:
- Setting up a website and social profiles
- Creating a cohesive online presence
- Branding your business
- Developing a line of products
- Deciding which products to pursue and testing them in the market
- Pricing your work for profit
- Identifying and finding your ideal customers
- Effective marketing strategies (both on and offline)
- Material sourcing
- Exhibiting at craft fairs and events (how to choose the right ones for your work)
- Exhibiting at trade shows
- Wholesaling your products profitably
- Pitching to retailers
- Transitioning from working a full-time Day Job to working on your business full time
- Setting revenue goals and tracking the growth of your business
- Planning and launching a successful crowdfunding campaign
And if your struggles are more mental and emotional (I've been there, I definitely understand!):
- How to feel more confident making big moves for your business
- Working through fear and doubt about the work you create
- Developing a practice of sharing your work and the passion you have for it
- Finding the confidence to stand up for your passion
- Learning to set boundaries with others who might not understand what you are doing
- Recovering from negative feedback
- Overcoming the "Shoulds", or how to trust your gut and make the right decisions for YOU
THINGS I AM NOT ABLE TO HELP YOU WITH:
I love to help, in any way that I can, but the following topics are not my areas of expertise:
- Growing your Instagram following rapidly to several thousand followers
- Having a six-figure product launch
NOT READY TO COMMIT JUST YET?
Check out the Leap. Repeat. blog and sign up for the newsletter to get a weekly dispatch of free advice and inspiration, delivered straight to your inbox.
Still have questions? Click here to get in touch.